CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6.21.12 Move in Day - Day 18 70 DOS

Boy am I thankful for Andy's family and friends - Andy, Tim, Mark, Wes, and Daniel moved our entire apartment over in one day.  Mom and I painted and ran errands (Who would have thought it would take 2 hours to get paint?  Love standing in line with contractors...) while the guys moved.  We got everything in today and now have the unpacking to tackle.  Mom and Dad, Mary, and Katie were so helpful as well!

We decided we needed a temporary baby gate at the top of the stairs for tonight since I didn't get any yet.  I traipsed to Walmart at 11:30 and found old faithful for $9.99 and picked up a few other things, only to find out that the cashier didn't hand me an entire bag!  So poor Andy went back and didn't return until around 1am  - this is all  have to say tonight...SOO tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment