CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6.17.12 - Happy Father's Day! Day 14 70 DOS

We had a wonderful day celebrating our Daddy just the three of us and then also with my parents.  Andy's parents didn't end up coming up because we still don't have a house yet so I just continued packing the apt. with E while Andy slept until noon (his only request) and then we went to mom and dad's after E's nap and Katie, Mom, and I slaved over Chicken Fried Steak and potatoes for the Father (their request).  Poor Andy, I wish we could have done more but unfortunately this happened the same time as all this craziness :( 

I start two days of reading/writing training tomorrow - I am so excited as these speakers are going to be amazing!  We also close on our house tomorrow afternoon - HOORAY!  We get the keys Tuesday once the seller sends his paperwork in and we will be official home-owners!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment