CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 28, 2012

It's Fall Y'all - Well It Was....

I am a little behind but wanted to document my fall decor - took these pics as I was taking it all down to hang the Christmas decorations!  Those are to come!  It is so fun decorating our little home for the holidays!

Here are a few little fall touches we added.  I am not a fan of Halloween so we put up the fall decor in Oct. to last through November.  I might have had one or two Jack-o-lantern items that ended up getting taken down after 10/31 but the rest remained until after Thanksgiving!


Entry Table

Family Room Coffee Table and Fireplace









This bowl DID hold Candy Corns until my little candy thiefs Andy and Eleanor raided it! :)

Eleanor's decorations on the back windows ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment