CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

7.23.12 My Heart is Happy - Day 50 - 70 DOS

My dear sweet sister Katie offered to watch Eleanor tonight so we could go to see the Dark Knight Rises on a date.  Andy is obsessed with Batman and all superheroes for that matter, so much so that he teared up at the end of the movie knowing it was the last one...and because of the content which I will not hint at because I don't want to give anything away.  We were so thankful for the opportunity to have a "date" the two of us and Andy's brother, Matt, who came in for a long weekend trip.

The excitement of getting to see a long awaited move was dimmed, however, when I got a text from Katie, saying that Eleanor had her first "poop" in the potty.  You may think I am ridiculous for saying this, but we have been trying to get her to do that for a week and for her to finally do it and me not be there to affirm he in it made my heart hurt.

Eleanor, I cannot even begin to express how much you make my heart happy.  Every day, your sweet smiles and happy demeanor are contagious.  Your Daddy and I are so proud and amazed that at the mere age of 2, you were so easily able to pick up going on the potty like a big girl!  We are so enjoying this summer with you!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment