CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

White Shoes AFTER Easter, WHAT!?

This warm weather has made Eleanor's leather Mary Janes seem so out of place so we bought her spring/summer sandals a little early - I couldn't resist the cute bows and she loves them too! What can I say, she takes after her mother and her crazy shoe fettish. She is wearing the same dress her "Mejor Amiga en Nicaragua," Perlita has - maybe Aunt MEA can photoshop pics of them in the dresses so we can have a "picture" of them together.
I am breaking the "no white before Easter" rule but figure it can be overlooked when on a cute little baby! Do love her!


This picture was so cool because I caught her paci in the middle of it falling out of her mouth so she could smile nice and big for the picture!


My two loves :)




No comments:

Post a Comment