CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

"Late" Night Post


Late night post! I was sitting in bed wishing Andy wouldn't have to work so late thinking back to my old "late night posts" when I would get up to pee and wish I was going into labor! I don't know why I keep trying to re-live Eleanor's birth in my head, I just guess I loved that time! It is so amazing though how each day with Ellie gets better and better. I find myself always saying "THIS is my favorite phase in her life," and then a few days later she will top it!


School has started and I am exhausted. I don't know which was more tiring....right now or being pregnant this time last year...good thing this won't be paired with throwing up at least once a day this year! Anyway, I am adjusting to teaching 4th grade...it is amazing how one year younger brings a completely different bunch of kids. They just seem and really ARE so young! More to come later but since I am posting...may as well put an updated pic of my sweet baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment