CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Snacks

So Eleanor has been venturing into the world of grown up snacks and pretty much loves anything we give to her. We try to feed her as healthy of food as possible and don't think she hasn't had goldfish or even a tortilla chip once or twice but here are a few of her favorites she has tried and

DEVOURED:
- green bean chips (baked/freeze dried green beans)
- pumpkin seeds (no I would have never given them to her but I was eating them and she insisted so I let her try and her brand new molars got the job done!)
- dried cranberries
- freeze fried peas

Her school has started giving her lots of animal crackers and vanilla wafers so I really need to start sending better options as I don't want her to become hooked on all that sugar! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment