CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

How the time is flying...school already!?

So I decided to look through my blogs and realized I had 2 or 3 posts I never posted so feel free to read below the current posts.


Anyhow, I start my first day of full work tomorrow. I think I am so tired and overwhelmed about it all that I haven't had the time to be sad...I am sure it will hit me soon...God be with us! I just keep thinking in the back of my head - why isn't it May again? I want to start this journey with my little girl all over again! :)



Speaking of, Eleanor is turning 3 months old on the 18th of August! Crazy how time flies! Here is my little bug - we didn't have the camera - it was at Marmi's so we had to rely on the Iphone.


No comments:

Post a Comment