CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lazy Mismatched Days

Modeling her new "style"

So Andy has been gone since Thursday night on a silent retreat and we are locked up on a rainy and cold Saturday. When I got Eleanor out of bed this morning she had wet her PJ bottoms. I would have just put her clothes on but I was about to feed her breakfast and there was no sense in potentially dirtying her clothes so I decided I would just put her baby UGGS on to keep her feet warm and throw the pants in the laundry. Well then she started crawling and rubbed rug burns onto her bare knees so I thought, why not use these leg warmers that are super cute but have yet to find something they would match in her closet. Then, in the spirit of the mis-matched as my sweet friend, EEN would call, "Homeless" look Eleanor was taking on, I added her little snow hat and some pink ruffle butts and we got a "silly Mommy and Daughter weekend in the house with nothing else to do" look. Maybe it will be the new fashion for Winter 2011?



1 comment:

  1. and she kept the hat on the whole time? Wow, super cute.

    ReplyDelete